dedicating to my lovely family...


my life my family...

I am dedicating a small poem to you..
Missing you all very very much..



I have known what trust is
I have known what faith is
I have known what strength is
I have known what GOD is
Since I have known you




I have known what discipline is
I have known the importance of honesty
I have known the meaning of confidence
I have known the art of winning
Since I have learnt to work hard from you...




I have known what friendship is
I have known what fun is
I have known what celebration means
I have known the core of festivals
Since we have been together….



I have known what sharing is
I have known what caring is
I can’t describe how much I have enjoyed
When I have been there with you…



I have known what blessing is
I have know what it is to be in this world
I have known what love is
Since I have being loved by you



I have known what family is
Since I have had ours..
I know how it feels missing you
And I have no words to tell how Proud I am
By being a part of your lives…


Lots of Love..
Tinu

17th Feb 2009, Tuesday

6 comments:

  1. you're turning from pretty to poetic princess!!!!
    is this part-time or full-time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one. Some honest words :)

    I feel being away from the family makes us realise how beautiful those little little moments shared with them are.

    This fast paced life at times lead to some harsh and same loud words being said here and there. However the truth is what you have mentioned. And the irony is most of us never say this to them.

    Feel proud, feel lucky and feel what not.

    All the best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awasome expressive word in Post. Image and words combination is really good.

    ReplyDelete