I own a thing that travels faster than light !

My thoughts travel faster than light, sound and anything else you can think of!!! A word from you is enough for my mind’s eye. Before you complete your sentence, I have a story ready; my imagination is always bizarre. A very best friend of mine told me about his engagement. I am so very happy for him. I saw girl’s picture on FB.

After I logged off from FB & gmail, I was thinking of him and then got lost into other-various-random-related-unrelated thoughts. In just fractions of seconds I travelled the entire world.

Today it rained, and I could smell wet sand. But not sure the route that I took today to go from Euston to Euston square was shorter or longer than the usual route I take.

I saw a lady in green jacket. My all time favourite color is black. Second favourite keeps on changing; currently it’s green. And I am too much obsessed with cleaning. I am afraid, how will I manage expenses after I move to London and after marriage. I will have to compromise with travel again. When am I going to visit Italy, Spain, Egypt, Amsterdam, Greece!!! Did I love the snow covered Mt. Titlis more or was I more mesmerized by the shimmering Eifel Tower? I never wanna go to US; but will go if my sister’s there.

I have developed this very weird pain in my left leg, such that I am not able to walk sometimes. Friends say I need to improve my eating habits; I hate bananas. I love certain kinds of aches. I suffer from a milder version of agoraphobia.

I love chocolate and remember it when I last had it. I have just one addiction – Tea. I have never been drunk and never smoked. One morning I feel I am gaining weight, the other I feel I am reducing.

I can’t stop thinking of Indian World Cup victory; the feeling has not yet sunk in. I still don’t know why Dhoni came to bat in 5th position even when he was not in that good form. I still wish Sachin could have made a century. Oh, today is Tuesday. Mom said there is some world cup victory rally in Mumbai today. They had fun watching WC finals, I too had; but it would have been more fun if we would have watched it together. Oh, I need to call home and check with dad a good date to move in to the new house.

The “Go Bananas” race is on 14th and my manager has registered for it. We have a meeting on the same day. I need to ping him now & re-schedule the meeting. Let me inform him this and then go for a Tea-break!!!

Finally, I am back to the original-normal-work world.

Do your thoughts rest?
Me:
Yes; when I need them to flow! No; when I want them to hush!


Photo: Me
Photo Credit: Muna

2 comments:

  1. Randomness channelized on paper... A good read and more importantly good to see u writing after a long hiatus!
    I am sure my thoughts too would be faster than light :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes!!! I am sure too that your thoughts would travel faster than light ;)

    I have been thinking of writing since a long time.. but laziness.. But now I want to continue.. atleast 1-2 posts every month :)

    and you should start writing again too.. You too haven't posted anything since ages...

    ReplyDelete