The Matrix

some dialogues from the movie

my favourite ones

"Have you ever had a dream, that you were so sure was real. What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?"

"You have to let it all go. Fear, doubt and disbelief. Free you mind"

other gud ones

"How do you define real?"

"Human beings define their reality through suffering and misery. The perfect world (where no one suffered and all would be happy) was a dream."

"I know because I was once looking for the same thing. And when he found me he told me that I wansn't looking for him. I was looking for an answer. It's the question that drives us."

"Don't think you are. Know you are"

"Stop trying to hit me. And hit me"

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path"

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic movie to watch over n over...

    Some more:

    MORPHEUS: Everything begins with choice.

    Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the why. " -- MATRIX REVOLUTIONS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely Tarak.. a fantastic movie.. i plan to watch the entire series of matrix but before that wanna watch the first one again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. other ones from my side!

    - Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth. That there is no Spoon

    Then you'll see, that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.


    - I can only show you the door, you are the one who has to walk through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love this movie. :)

    Do read Yoga Vashisht "The Supreme Yoga" by Swami Venkateshanada!

    Regards,
    Aditya

    ReplyDelete